Apply for Undergraduate Admission
Are you ready to become a part of El Camino Christian College?
Start the process…
El Camino Partners With Randall University
Graduate Admissions Requirements
Requirements for Master in Ministry Applicants:
- Application Form;
- Bachelor’s degree with GPA of 3.0 or higher from an accredited institution;
- Official Transcript(s) showing the completion of undergraduate program required;
- Statement of Goals. This should be typed, double-spaced, and two to three pages in length. Please address these areas: Your goals/plans for the degree program; and 2) Your goals/plans for your career in ministry.
- Signed Biblical Foundations Statement;
- Validation of Church Relationship Form;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation—to be completed by someone who has known you for at least two years, and is not a member of your family;
- Financial Aid: Those applicants applying for financial aid should submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Include Randall as a recipient of the information by entering the school code, 010266, in Step 6 of the FAFSA form. After completion of the FAFSA, please complete the Financial Aid Student Interview. You will find detailed instructions at www.hc.edu, Randall’s website. At the website, click on Future Students and in the dropdown box click on Financial Information and then click on Financial Aid.
- Payment of $50 application fee;
- Mail the completed application and the forms as listed above to the El Camino Christian College at P.O. Box 150, San Fernando, CA 91341.
PLEASE SUBMIT THE COMPLETED APPLICATION ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION FEE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO GET THE APPLICATION PROCESS STARTED.
The supporting documentation may follow.
School of Arts and Sciences
School of Christian Ministry
Youth and Family Ministry
Ministry and Business
Ministry and Music Studies
School of Education
Secondary Education- Social Studies
Secondary Education- Business*
Secondary Education- English*
Secondary Education- Mathematics*